Don’t Forget The Bubbles was conceived as a way of sharing our collective knowledge. What started out as four enthusiastic players (Tessa, Ben, Henry and Andy) has grown so much bigger. With over 70 authors and more than 500 blog posts many people might wonder just where to start. Keeping track of every post can be a challenge and so here is a little something to get you started…
How about taking a look at our crash course on syncope in children?
And of course there is the challenge of in-patient adolescent psychiatry.
It may be that you just want some help with your procedural competency
But perhaps you just want to take a break from it all and sit down and read. These essays should give you plenty of food for thought:-
- How to be be a twitter moderator or conference chair?
- The role of mentorship in personal practice.
- Bullying in the workplace.
- Providing meaningful feedback.
- Walking the tightrope of work-life balance and how you might find more hours in the day.
- The importance of taking care of your own mental health.
- The challenge of night shifts.
If you take a look at the NavBar at the top of the screen you will see quick links to some of our most popular series – x-ray interpretation, our quick reference guide, the ever expanding repertoire of conference talks and our monthly round up of interesting paediatric papers, the Bubble Wrap.
If you are after information on a particular topic – clinical or non-clinical – then just type it into the search bar. If it’s not there and you really think we need something then let us know at email@example.com.