Batteries (not) included: ingested foreign bodies by Chantal McGrath

SHARE VIA:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp

Chantal McGrath is an emergency doctor working in regional Australia.  With amazingly short notice she responded to our call for help and produced this fantastic talk on the dangers of ingested foreign bodies. Kids have an uncanny knack for putting things where they shouldn’t. Getting things out of noses and ears is (relatively) easy, but if they have swallowed something they shouldn’t have.

About the authors

  • The house-elves are still hard at work, copying, pasting, and occasionally weaving a little magic!

KEEP READING

High flow therapy – when and how?

Chest compressions in traumatic cardiac arrest

Searching for sepsis

The missing link? Children and transmission of SARS-CoV-2

Don’t Forget the Brain Busters – Round 2

An evidence summary of Paediatric COVID-19 literature

Global Developmental Delay

Urticaria

Foot x-rays

The fidget spinner craze – the good, the bad and the ugly

Parenteral Nutrition

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *